couv
Master Diver

Scubapro?

Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Scubapro? :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Scubapro?

Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:00 pm

From Wikipedia:

Sacrilege is the violation or injurious treatment of a sacred object, site or person. This can take the form of irreverence to sacred persons, places, and things. When the sacrilegious offence is verbal, it is called blasphemy, and when physical, it is often called desecration.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

couv
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:08 am

ScubaLawyer wrote:
From Wikipedia:

Sacrilege is the violation or injurious treatment of a sacred object, site or person. This can take the form of irreverence to sacred persons, places, and things. When the sacrilegious offence is verbal, it is called blasphemy, and when physical, it is often called desecration.

I think the world is in serious trouble when my favorite lawyer starts quoting Wikipedia. :o
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:24 am

couv wrote:
ScubaLawyer wrote:
From Wikipedia:

I think the world is in serious trouble when my favorite lawyer starts quoting Wikipedia. :o

I am officially old and tired. :) You want something original, I'll give you my PayPal address. :)
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

couv
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 am

ScubaLawyer wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:24 am
couv wrote:
ScubaLawyer wrote:
From Wikipedia:

I am officially old and tired. :) You want something original, I'll give you my PayPal address. :)

That is very kind of you. You have my email address; please send your PP information and password.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:33 am

That is very kind of you. You have my email address, please send your PP information and password.
Proving even more that I am old and tired...

I'd like to retort with something witty but I can't remember why I'm responding. :)

couv
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:36 am

ScubaLawyer wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:33 am
That is very kind of you. You have my email address, please send your PP information and password.
Proving even more that I am old and tired...

I'd like to retort with something witty but I can't remember why I'm responding. :)
Perhaps you could quote something from Monty Python or Bullwinkle. :D

rhwestfall
Master Diver
First Name: Robert

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:55 am

needs the red diaphragm and purge button....

(I had it that way, but, when they came out, I chose to use the VDH second)
Bob

No Longer Awaiting my Kraken.....

rhwestfall
Master Diver
First Name: Robert

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:56 am

Good God, I missed the knob. That is just WRONG! :shock:
Bob

No Longer Awaiting my Kraken.....

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:04 am

couv wrote:
Kraken citing Monty Python: "Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Kraken citing Bullwinkle: "How many times in the past have they stood between me and my dreams of glory? How many times have they foiled my plans with their bungling interference."

couv
Master Diver

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:43 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:04 am
couv wrote:
Kraken citing Monty Python: "Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Kraken citing Bullwinkle: "How many times in the past have they stood between me and my dreams of glory? How many times have they foiled my plans with their bungling interference."
Ah, Mr. Douglas (Oliver Wendell) I see you are well rested now. Very good!

Return to “General Discussions”