Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:51 am

Super job Lisa, you guys get your photos to her fast because we are going to solidify this before to long so I can have the needed lead time to get this going for real. there are a few other things to tidy up on the business side and we are looking real good for this to happen I think--well--it WILL happen.

Pins and patches are on my radar screen for the next year but let's get one thing at a time knocked out. Yes, pins and patches are a project for next year. Last year was slow and I know it seemed like nothing was happening--even though it was--this year I want some momentum coming out of the gate. One thing at a time though :D .

James

Justleesa

Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:59 pm

Ok folks..thanks for aaaaaaaall the great pictures...I have enough now and am having a hard time choosing :D I'll post it later tonight!!

Justleesa

Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:41 pm

here is the back side....If you see yourself let me know that it's ok with you to have your photo on the flyer.

Justleesa

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:06 pm

here is the inside...I know...lots of pictures, but it was so hard to make a choice. If you think there are too many let me know...

I've numbered the pictures so let me know:

1) I'm in picture #? and it is ok or not ok with me
and
2) too many pictures, remove picture #?

Thanks!

luis
VDH Moderator
First Name: Luis

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:38 pm

I think it looks great!
If the space is not needed for other text, I think having a large variety of pictures is the best way to use that space. It shows a very diverse group of people and activities.
Luis

Buceador con escafandra autónoma clásica.

luis
VDH Moderator
First Name: Luis

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:45 pm

I think that picture number 5 was from a friend of our host at Weeki Wachi. My guess is that she would very much agree to see her picture here, but I am not sure how you can get in touch with her. Bryan can probably help.
It may not be easy to reach her.
Luis

Buceador con escafandra autónoma clásica.

kgehring
Master Diver

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:51 pm

1,9,16 I am in and it is ok with me!
4 is Allan
6 is Walter
7 I think is Fred
8 Allan
12 William
13 Rick Green
19 Barb (ivan's mermaid)
Spell check on "equiptment" equipment
Bottom line of the inside
http://www.scubamuseum.com
Over 400 vintage regulators in my collection

Justleesa

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:12 pm

Thank you gentlemen! Names noted
Where do you see the typo?

Edit: Found it....the power of copy and paste. lol didn't even check. Thanks for the heads up!

Vintagediver
Master Diver

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:26 pm

Absolutely FANTASTIC! :D Lisa; and everyone who contributed ideas, photos and any input of any kind towards this project should be very pleased and proud to distribute these when they become available. NAVED - Where The Real Adventure Begins! What NAVED member or any vintage diver could dispute that statement? That says it all. Great Job! :wink:
Terry Stevens
NAVED Member #137
Phoenix #116

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:28 pm

I may be wrong, but I don't think Dan is even a member of NAVED? I am not sure that he would want his logo on the flyer since he is not even active in NAVED. In all fairness Bryan has put up a lot of money for a many of us to have free NAVED cards. NAVED has the potential to be a really neat organization, but it will take a lot of hard work and effort by a lot of people. We can't all just ride one or two people's coat tail. If you all think I am being petty I will shut up.............. It is just my opinion.

I also really like the way the flyer is coming along now that some of the sand dog crew are included. Good work Leesa.
Rob

Justleesa

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:41 pm

Thank you VD :oops:

Right Rob, he isn't . That space is just available - he is being asked. If he declines it will be removed and reformated.

Vintagediver
Master Diver

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:04 pm

I really hope Dan doesn't decline. Hopefully everyone remembers what I stated back near the beginning of this thread; basically that this is ABOUT VINTAGE DIVING, and that I hoped to see credit and links given to point prospective new vintage divers in the direction of VDH, VSS, HDS, etc.
Yes this is a NAVED project; but it (at least in my opinion) was never intended to promote any single website, person or organization. It's about what we all love - "VINTAGE DIVING"! There's no doubt at all about what contributions Bryan Pennington and VDH have given and done for ALL OF US and VINTAGE DIVING, and the same certainly holds true for Dan Barringer and VSS. I feel it would be a loss and a shame if Dan and VSS were not part of this. As for myself; I would like to Thank Dan and Bryan very much for all that they have done for us and for vintage diving. If it weren't for the hard work and determination of both of them we wouldn't be where we're at today with vintage diving; we've come a long way in the last couple of years. CHEERS to both of you guy's and "THANKS" for all you've done!!
Terry Stevens
NAVED #137
Phoenix #116

standingup

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:33 pm

Not a NAVED MEMBER but have to say the brochure looks swell. pun not intended. Question is it possible to use a larger type for the web site address so folks can find them at a glance ? JMHO

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:40 pm

1969ivan1 wrote:I may be wrong, but I don't think Dan is even a member of NAVED? I am not sure that he would want his logo on the flyer since he is not even active in NAVED.
Bryan was the one who graciously suggested that we should ask if Dan wanted to contribute to the flyer if NAVED included the VSS logo and/or website in the flyer.

OBTW, #11 is of me diving with Allan & Brittney in the window.
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Justleesa

Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:56 pm

Thanks Standingup! Thanks JES, pic #11 is noted.

What you see here is not original size, the printed size will be larger and better to read. It is the largest size photobucket allows. But I could underline it or make it bold if need be.

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”